33rd Annual Conference of the Indian Society of Pediatric Neurosurgery (INDSPNCON 2023) is organized by Indian Society for Pedatric Neurosurgery (INDSPN), Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College (MGMMC), Neuro Society of Indore and will be held from Feb 03 - 05, 2023 at Brilliant Convention Centre, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India.
The Organizing team led by Prof. Rakesh Gupta is working very hard towards an excellent education and scientific spectacle in the city of Indore, known for its clean tag, educational institutions, and temples.
At Indore, we are embarking on InDSPN CME Programmed; the completion of three cycles will award the attendee Paediatric Neurosurgery course completion certificate from the society. On similar lines, the IndSPN has lined up more educational activities. including Paediatric neurosurgery updates, quizzes, meet the mentor program, etc.
Not only for the trainees and young neurosurgeons but the section on updates on the current standards of neurosurgery is meant for senior and younger neurosurgeons alike, who, in their busy careers, find it difficult to catch up with current standards. Along with the educational activity, you can expect great networking and exchange of ideas with the international and national faculties and friends.
As a society, the IndSPN is looking forward to moving with time to improve the health and well-being of the children of our country.
• Annual Bhagwati oration- by Dr Dominic Thompson. He is a Senior Paediatric Neurosurgeon at the Institute of Child Health, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children, London (UK). His special interests are in the treatment of Paediatric CVJ anomalies, Moya Moya disease and Spinal Dysraphism.
• CME in Paediatric Neurosurgery- 3 cycles conducted along with the annual meetings with the award of INDSPN course completion certificate at the completion
• Meet the mentor- Career in Paediatric Neurosurgery
• Paediatric neurosurgery quiz for residents- Team of 2 for institutions, selection by a written MCQ for the final 4 teams
• Limited Free registrations/ Travelling scholarships for residents- based on eligibility and first come basis
Additional details will be posted as soon as information is available.
UP TO 15 Jan 2023
UP TO 30 Jan 2023
UP TO 3 Feb 2023
Indian Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery (INDSPN)
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Brilliant Convention Centre, Plot No 5, Scheme No 78, near Life Care Hospital, Scheme Number 78, Part II, Vijay Nagar , Indore , Madhya Pradesh , India